We collect certain information or data about you when you use www.genius108.com, This includes:
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used,
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website,
- your Internet service provider’s address,
- the number of users who visit the web site,
- the date and time of each visit,
- the pages accessed and the documents downloaded.
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about local services if you want it
- compile statistical information for company use
Information is generally sought through our course registration and application forms, in which the purpose is articulated. Accordingly, we will always ensure you are informed of our purpose in collecting information. If you do not provide the information requested, we may be unable to provide you with our services. We may use your personal information to process your registration or course enrolment applications.
Please note that generally we will only use the personal information we collect for the main purposes disclosed at the time of collection, to inform you of our services that you are enquiring about. Where possible we will collect the information directly from you via our course registration and enrolment form.
We collect the following personal information from you;
- First Name – we collect this data to personalise any communications to you in the form of email, phone calls and also making out any invoices needed for payments received.
- Last Name – we collect this data to personalise any communications to you in the form of email, phone calls and also making out any invoices needed for payments received.
- Email Address – we use this to notify you of upcoming events, sending you opted in material, confirmation of event bookings, upcoming webinars which you have signed up for and any new launches conducted by Bindal FX
- Telephone Number – we use this to contact you about upcoming events, offer our 1 on 1 consultation, webinars, confirming your attendance at any events you have registered or bought tickets for and offering you new opportunities BindalFX have.
Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees and professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. This may include service providers and specialist advisers who have been contracted to provide us with administrative, IT, financial, regulatory, compliance, insurance, research or other services.
Retaining Personal Information
Safeguarding the privacy of your information is important to us, whether you interact with us personally, by phone, by mail, over the interest or any other electronic device. We hold personal information in a combination of secure computer storage facilities and paper-based files and other records and take steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, and modification of disclosure.
When we consider that personal information is no longer needed, we will remove any details that will identify you or we will securely destroy the records.
However, we may need to maintain records for a significant period of time. For example:
- Supporting evidence and records of transactions with you and your relationship with us for a period of six years after our business relationship with you has ended.
Security of Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the payment of a fee currently fixed at £10 and the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. You can do this by contacting us
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.